Feroy selector valves are available for viewing in several different formats. Select the "view image" option to see a low resolution gif image, or select the "view DWF" option for increased viewing options. DWF files allow you to zoom, pan and turn individual drawing layers off and on.
To view DWF files, you will need the Whip!Viewer plug-in, plus the system requirements listed below. Typically, the Whip! Viewer plug-in is installed automatically along with AutoCAD software installation. However, the plug-in is a free download if you don't have it installed. Get it here. The DWF format compresses design drawings so that they can be transferred electronically up to seven times faster than a DWG drawing.
- Intel Pentium Pro, Pentium, or 486 PC
- Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 or Netscape Communicator 4.5
- WHIP! Release 4 is for users with either browser type and Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 98/95.
- WHIP! Release 3 is for Windows NT 3.51 users with Netscape Navigator.
In addition, Feroy selector valve installation drawings are available in native AutoCAD format, so they can easily be dropped into more complex engineering layouts as a component. To obtain the AutoCAD file, call us or email, and we'll send it you via return email as an attachment.